Saturday 9 June 2012

Mango, Red Lentils & Tomato

Today, I tried this recipe to my beloved son, and he loved it! I am sharing this with you, and hope your little angel will also enjoy it.  please share your level of satisfaction to me my email or leave a comment on this blog post.


  1. combine 1 cup finely diced mango with 1/2 cup cooked red lentils and 1/2 cup tomato puree.
  2. blend to desired consistency depending on your child's age group.
  3. This preparation makes 2 cups.
Tips of the post


It is advisable to use sweet ripe mango because it will sweetened the red lentils, and give it a different taste than the regular baby red lentils food.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Olivia

5 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.อาหาร เด็ก 6 เดือน

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and glad to know that. My apologies on the very late response.

      Delete
  2. Great post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website.
    Baby Food Preparation and Storage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte. Thank you for your comment, so glad you found my blog informative. Please keep coming and will be posting new content soon:).

      Delete
  3. The benefits of eating organic foods are numerous. With it becoming more and more popular to eat organically, it is becoming easier and a little more affordable to purchase organic foods. Local farmers' markets, health food stores, and even Walmart cater to those who eat organically. 케이스먹튀

    ReplyDelete