Sunday 17 June 2012

I can't belief its vegetables

Dear Readers,

How are you doing today, I hope you had a wonderful day. I am sure some of you will be surprised by the title of this recipe--yes it is actually it. Even at a very young age babies can differentiate between fruits and veggies, so how to include veggies in your child's meal plan will be what I will like to share with you. I think it is now high time to do something creative for your child, and the solution is to blend fruits and vegetables. This recipe is extra yummy, I can testify because my youngest one loves it.


  1. Wash,peel, and cut two medium size potatoes, two apples, and two carrots;
  2. In a medium saucepan, pour 1  1/2 cups of water;
  3. Pour the vegetables in the boiling water, and leave to cook for 25 minutes;
  4. Add the cut apples in the saucepan for another 8 minutes to eliminate the sourness;
  5. Once fruit and veggies are done, let it cool for another 25 minutes;
  6. In a blender, pour the cooked veggies and fruits, and blend till desired texture;
  7. This recipe makes two cups.
Tips:
You may add some breast milk or formula milk to this recipe, it taste extra yummy for your baby, and provides all the nutrients they need to grow.

I took the time to takes pictures of my baby, as proof that he enjoyed this recipe, and I hope your bundle of joy will also like this recipe. Please share your comments about this recipe.




Thanks,
Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment