Saturday 12 April 2014

Egg on Sausage Happy Face

Dear Readers,

I know I haven't been blogging new recipes of my boys lately, but am back today. They're now five and three years old, and am so thankful for having them in my life, as they make me a better person. I can't believe how creative I get making their food, and they always like it. This morning I decided to try something different for breakfast, and play a bit with ingredients like sausages, and eggs. I didn't read this recipe from a recipe book, but trusted my imagination. The comments I received where: "Mommy this is so delicious" "I love it Mommy" "Yummy yummy, this is the best sausage ever" I was so happy to make this recipe. As such, I'll keep on testing different recipes, and based on my boys comment, I'll share it on my blog.


Egg on Sausage Happy Face

Ingredients:
5 ground sausages
2 white egg
1 tsp of ground black pepper
1/2 cup of ground oatmeal 
1 tbsp of virgin olive oil

Preparation:
In a blender, add all four ingredients with 1/4 cup of water if needed. 
Remove ground sausage, and pour in a bowl. 
In a non stick frying pan, heat the virgin oil.
Use a spatula to remove ground sausage  from bowl and fry. When one side of the ground sausage looks golden-brownish use a spatula to turn it over, so the other side gets cooked.
Remove sausages from the pan, and serve.
Broil the egg york in the same heated frying pan for 2 mins. When cooked, place the broil egg on the ground sausage.
To complement this recipe, I used pancakes,hot chocolate and banana. You can use any other beverage, fruits, and bread, depending on your child's preference.
I like using banana to make happy faces.



I hope your bundle of joy, will give great feedback.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. This blog helped me to understand the fact that even a simply written article can be best over thousands of other highly qualified no-meaning articles. So always keep in mind that use simple but accurate parameters for your blog.
    ลูก ไม่ กิน ข้าว

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment; I really appreciate it. Simply and accurate is my writing style as a mom on the go, you want to past the message as fast and accurate as possible.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Thanks for your comment, so glad to know you found it very informative. Hope your lil one enjoyed the recipe!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment, and glad you found it very informative:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. digital force gauge

    ReplyDelete