Sunday 19 May 2013

Healthy Cereals and Fruity snacks

Good evening my dear readers,

I hope you are having a spectacular Sunday. As for me it's been quite a busy day catching up on errands for the following  week. Knowing that I and my boys were going to be out for a while, I thought of making some healthy snacks that will hold them through till lunch time. Because they had a good bite of it, I said why shouldn't I share this with you?

Cheerios cereals, grapes, and gala apples
• In a bowl with lid, toast in some Cheerios cereals, grapes and pealed sliced apples.
• shake the bowl to give it some good mix; this is quite fun, as they have a bite of all three at the same time;
• you may accompany this snacks with some water, especially on hot days
Enjoy and share your comments.

Cheers,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment