Saturday 18 May 2013

Strawberry Jam Toast for Breakfast


Good morning Dear Readers,

I hope you all had a wonderful night rest, and ready to start the day/weekend. 

This morning for breakfast, I thought of something really simple and quick.  The results were great, as baby Alexander enjoyed every bite of it.

Strawberry Jam Toast, grapes and milk

Preparation:
• Toast two slices of bread (brown or white);
• Spread two tsp of strawberry jam on slices of bread, then cut them into triangle shapes to add some fun;
• As a side, throw on some fruits; I used grapes;
• instead of fruit juice, I warm some 2% cow milk.

See for yourself how this simple, and delicious breakfast recipe was warmly enjoyed by my boy.

He ate all his grapes first before his toast, great digestion afterwards!


He didn't even bite his slice into pieces, put everything in his mouth:). I bet he just couldn't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment