Friday 13 September 2013

Homemade Graham Crust Apple Pie

Good Day Readers,



I know, it's been a while since I last wrote. It has been quite a life journey this last couple of days. Last month I organized a bday party for Keegan, who turned 4 and Alexander, who turned 2. I feel proud of myself for been the mom of two wonderful boys, am blessed.
Enough of that! last weekend, I had some fresh apples harvested at my backyard, and was hoping to make a pie. Unfortunately time wasn't on my side. As such, I postponed it till this Friday. After work, I said "Olivia you got to fulfill your promise" though very tired.

Ingredient:
2 Graham pie crust
 Dough for pie (makes 2 small size balls)
4 cups of peeled, sliced, partially sour apples

Preparation:
Preheat oven350 Degree F
Pour out the sliced apples in the crusts till full, then cover it with well rolled dough pastry. You can design the edges with a fork. Optional-- you may spread over 1 beaten egg to give the dough covering a golden colour.

Let it bake for 3-45 mins
After baking, let it cool for 10 mins then serve.



Bon Appeti!



No comments:

Post a Comment