Friday 6 July 2012

Mummy! Chicken Please

Dear Readers,

I hope you had a wonderful day today, and preparing for a beautiful weekend. I had a very busy day today, and after I picked my oldest son from his day care, I decided to cook something easy and creative for my youngest son. Now that my baby is 10 months old, I decided to introduce more protein in his diet, as I have been using chicken or beef broth to make his meals. Today I was able to create this delicious meal, and my baby loved it, and I hope your precious one will also enjoy this meal.


  • In a medium saucepan bring;
  • Two cups of water, olive oil, and beef broth to boil;
  • Add one cup of cooked brown rice, one cup of cooked peas, one cup of cooked carrots.
  • Add one spoon of grind celery;
  • Add one cup of sliced chicken, and let cook until chicken is soft.
  • Pour one cup of water into the saucepan.
  • Add one cup of apples for some sweetness;
  • let cook for 30 minutes;
  • let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, and then blend to favourable texture.
  • This recipe makes 4 servings.
Enjoy, and do not forget to comment.

Have a great weekend.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment