Sunday 16 June 2013

Egg Noodle a la Saucisse

Dear Readers, 

How are you doing today? Especially with the Father's Day Celebration. It sure has been a celebration weekend for me; Saturday June 15 was my birthday, and today is Father's Day. Still in the celebration mood, my boys and I crafted something special for their Dad. Check this out: 

Dad loved his present, and the boys enjoyed doing the craft work.
As the clock was ticking, and fast getting to lunch time, I dig deep in my mind for a quick and easy recipe; as I was still in the celebration mood. The boys loved it, and even asked for more. I hope it's the same with yours? 

Ingredients:

• 2 pack of Instant 'longlife' egg noodle or any other type.
• 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
• 3 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 big carrot
• 4 sausages
• 1 chicken cube

Preparation:

• Bring a small pot of water to boil, add egg noodles and cook uncovered on MAX for 5 mins. Drain.
• Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 2 tbsp. of soy sauce to the cooked, drained noodles.
• In a medium saucepan, pour 2 tbsp. of olive oil to high; tossed in square cut carrots till glaze; add cut sausages, and let it simmer for 5 mins. Add 2 pinches of thinly chopped parsley for flavour.
• pour in the noodles in the glazed carrots, and sausages. Sprinkle the chucked cube for taste, stir for 2 mins.
• This recipe makes four servings.
• Suggested drink, can be 2% milk and vanilla yoghurt smoothie.

Note:
• cut the carrots and sausages to your infants desired size.
The result is this; Bon Apetit!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment